View this video to see how you can use justpaste.it to reduce a long url to a clickable one. Great for mLearning on phones and tablets.
- Copy a web link from a website.
- Go to justpaste.it
- Write a description of the webpage and create a hyperlink associated with the description.
- Create a short customised name for the end of the url. For example: justpaste.it/yr7hh
- You can write that on the board, or send it via email.
- Students can bookmark that page which you can use in the future to add or edit other web links.
This is excellent for iPads as they only have to tap on the hyperlink to get to the correct web page.